On Sept 6th - Tuesday in Castlebar District Court, latest hearing in the State’s attempt to criminally prosecute two prominent I-I members for speaking up in Court when a judge, aided and abetted by others in the pay of the State, broke just about every rule in the book!
We are expecting a sizeable turnout of supporters (including professional security) to ensure there are no more unlawful assaults on members of the public, and no more unlawful acts by some of the judges involved.. Please check out the relevant videos and NOTICE sent to the Judge:
See PDF attached. Here is an extract.
For the avoidance of doubt or confusion, I feel it incumbent to write to you in context of a visit to our home by two members of An Garda Síochána who verbally advised me to attend Castlebar Courthouse on September 6th next. Unfortunately Judge, not only do I have no such advices formally ‘in writing’ either from the Courts Service or from the DPP/Prosecution, but this information contrasts directly with first-hand reports delivered to me regarding the hearing of July 20th last, where (I am reliably informed) the presiding judge stated in open Court that it was his intention to go ahead with the hearing of September 6th in my absence.
Notwithstanding all of the serious breaches of the law, of the Constitution and of our fundamental human rights that are being actively and deliberately perpetrated by various agents of the State in this case alone (including, I regret to say, by a number of judges); and notwithstanding the overtly vexatious nature of this contrived attempt to criminalise myself and Mr Colm Granahan because of our anti-corruption work with Integrity Ireland which, amongst other things, continues to expose a gravely dysfunctional and compromised justice system; and notwithstanding a whole raft of other scandalous and despicable acts of misconduct, misfeasance and malfeasance on the part of several persons involved in this case who remain in the pay of the State – I will of course need some formal written confirmation or statutory NOTICE that these verbal ‘instructions’ did in fact originate from the sitting judge before I could reliably afford them any credence or credibility – as well as some credible explanation as to why said ‘instructions’ apparently contradict the said judge’s public statement in open Court?
It may be stating the obvious Judge, but it seems prudent at this point to state again ‘for the record’ that I will not knowingly be made complicit in unlawful or criminal activity – especially not when any such activity jeopardises my own personal safety or that of innocent others, or, that otherwise interferes in our fundamental human rights. As I understand it Judge, no-one –and especially not a sitting judge – has the right or authority to order, direct or coerce another person into being complicit in unlawful activity. Indeed, I find it somewhat ironic that the contrived charge of, ‘behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace’ that is being levied against us, is exactly the type of charge (amongst many others) that we would assert should have been lodged against various agents of the State for their appalling misconduct on the day in question, and for their repeated, cynical abuses of power and position.
The plain fact of the matter Judge is that I am already carrying injuries (which will require surgery) sustained in an unlawful assault by Gardaí in a Dublin Court. So I asked Judges Devins and Lindsay to simply confirm my personal safety in the Courtroom before moving ahead with previously scheduled hearings in this case. But both judges failed or refused to confirm my statutory rights and I was subsequently coerced and intimidated, against my will, and under threat of physical assault or incarceration, into leaving the Courtroom – thus rendering those two hearings patently unlawful, unconstitutional and in flagrant breach of my fundamental human rights. I therefore feel under no moral or constitutional obligation to acknowledge those hearings as anything other than shameful, disgraceful and farcical episodes which should have resulted in immediate sanctions by the Minister for Justice as against the judges concerned......