A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Snipping away the tangled web of hype on the threat to submarine cables Fri Jan 28, 2022 23:00 | amarynth
By Nat South for the Saker Blog ?The hype that some dastardly Russian special operation could sever a number of critical underwater telecommunications cables in one go, is plain scaremongering?.
Panic and chaos is clearly setting in as the West fears peace above all else Fri Jan 28, 2022 21:22 | The Saker
Fun headlines for CNN: US and Ukraine at odds over threat of Russian invasion US and UK embassy withdrawals were a “mistake,” says Ukrainian president What?? Is that really CNN?
Thinking about the Future Fri Jan 28, 2022 20:58 | amarynth
By Walt Garlington for the Saker Blog Whatever the outcome with the latest wars and rumors of wars, folks interested in creating a brighter future, wherever they are in the
Andrei Martyanov?s commentary on the US response to Russia Thu Jan 27, 2022 22:50 | The Saker
Please visit Andrei?s website: https://smoothiex12.blogspo... and support him here: https://www.patreon.com/beP...
Le Monde?s circus invite: ?France is a leftist country which votes right? Thu Jan 27, 2022 22:06 | amarynth
by Ramin Mazaheri for The Saker Blog In less than three months France will have a presidential vote, and I haven?t written much about it because I?ve been too occupied
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Irish media mote in the eye
King Hammurabi: Builders law Anthony
Michael Clifford: low standards in journalism Anthony
Are the wheels of justice creaking into action? Anthony
Middle class revolution Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
International - Event Notice
Saturday December 04 2021
SOS From Australia - Event On December Sat 4th
Australians are being assaulted daily. New legislation has been proposed in Victoria that would give its leader ULTIMATE POWER to imprison political dissenters and even force medical testing and procedures. Elections could be suspended.
The country is in distress, and we need your help.
This SOS call comes from Monica SMIT, from REIGNITE DEMOCRACY: https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/sos/
On December 4th 2021 at 12pm midday, we call for an international ‘SOS from Australia’ event.
We call upon politicians, international leaders and all concerned citizens to respond to our SOS.
Want to support us? This is what Australia is asking of you;
1. Make a public declaration on your own platforms, using your own letterhead or design, declaring that you support this event and
Our country’s fight for freedom. On the website, you will see our media release, feel free to use any part of that in your announcement. Reach out to us for design help [email protected]
2. Familiarise yourself with the requests we are making to our government and if you support them, please include that in your announcement.
3. If you are a Member of Parliament and support the idea of giving a certain number of Australians asylum, please include that in your announcement.
4. If you are a country leader and have the power to give a certain number of Australians asylum, please include that in your announcement.
5. If you are an influencer or run a media show or platform, please help promote this event. Monica will be available for interviews at your request. Please email us at [email protected]
6. If you are someone who wants to participate in this event in your country, please download and share our social media tiles. You can also print and distribute flyers, they are available on this page. In our media release, we have ideas for signage on the day.
7. Please use #SOSfromAustralia on your posts
Declaration of Solidarity
These are our requests to the Australian Government;
• No more lockdowns
• No mandatory vaccinations or medical procedures
• No fines for businesses or individuals for “COVID safe” measures
• Open reasonable options for International Travel
If the above requests are not honoured, we hope some countries can offer these solutions to Australians who no longer feel safe here.
• Expedite the safe return of your citizens who want to leave Australia.
• Extend an offer of asylum to a certain number of Australians.