Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTE bias complaint
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony
Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony
Humanity: Zero chance of survival Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Free Speech on Campus in Britain and America Sat Jun 25, 2022 14:00 | Noah Carl
Surveys in Britain show that students have become less supportive of free speech since 2016. But surveys in America show no trend over the same time period. Why the difference between the two countries?
The post Free Speech on Campus in Britain and America appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Martin Kulldorff: I Was Attacked by Anthony Fauci and Hung Out to Dry by Harvard ? Just For Challeng... Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:30 | Toby Young
In an interview for UnHerd TV, Martin Kulldorff, an original signatory of the Great Barrington Declaration, talks about the attempt to smear him afterwards, Harvard's lack of support and why Sweden got it broadly right.
The post Martin Kulldorff: I Was Attacked by Anthony Fauci and Hung Out to Dry by Harvard ? Just For Challenging Lockdown Orthodoxy appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
As Infections Rise, the Government Tells Over-75s to Get a Booster. But How Effective Really Are the... Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:00 | Will Jones
It's hard to reconcile the vaccines being 90% effective against death with the numerous highly vaccinated countries which have experienced large waves of excess deaths since mid-2021.
The post As Infections Rise, the Government Tells Over-75s to Get a Booster. But How Effective Really Are the Vaccines Against Death? appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Who Really Exercises Power in Contemporary Britain? Sat Jun 25, 2022 09:00 | Toby Young
Who comprises the current Establishment? According to Douglas Murray, it's the public sector elite ? the people running universities, museums, regulators, the BBC and all the major charities. And they're all woke liberals.
The post Who Really Exercises Power in Contemporary Britain? appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
NEJM Paper Falsely Claims Infants are at ?High Risk? From COVID-19 to Justify Vaccinating Pregnant W... Sat Jun 25, 2022 07:00 | Thorsteinn Siglaugsson
A study in NEJM makes the false claim that infants are at "high risk" from COVID-19 to justify vaccinating pregnant women. This blatant falsehood in a leading journal undermines trust in science and medicine.
The post NEJM Paper Falsely Claims Infants are at “High Risk” From COVID-19 to Justify Vaccinating Pregnant Women appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Voltaire, international edition
London bans Russia's participation in OSCE forum Fri Jun 24, 2022 06:50 | en
Unification of Russian and Belarusian armies Thu Jun 23, 2022 21:52 | en
EU launches blockade of Kaliningrad Thu Jun 23, 2022 21:39 | en
Dr. Volodymyr & Mr. Zelensky: the dark side of the Ukrainian president, by Guy M... Thu Jun 23, 2022 08:29 | en
Against Omicron, natural immunity more efficient than vaccines Wed Jun 22, 2022 17:21 | en
Voltaire Network >>
National - Event Notice
Thursday January 01 1970
Pre-Election Water Charges National Demonstration - Another Ireland Is Possible! -Sat 20th Feb
Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1 @ 2pm Sat 20th Feb
Right2Water/Right2Change are hosting a national protest against water charges and a festival for change ahead of the 2016 election.
'Another Ireland is Possible', but we have to fight for it. We have a Right2Water, a Right2Health, a Right2Education, a Right2Housing and we deserve a country that's not based on cronyism, corruption or greed, but instead one based on equality, democracy and social justice.
Here are 18 reasons to get out and join this historic demonstration:
1. Ireland is one of the most unequal countries in the European Union.
2. More than ten percent of people suffer from food poverty.
3. 1,500 children are living in emergency accommodation.
4. Lone parents – who are the most deprived group in the State with 63% already experiencing material deprivation – had their supports cut.
5. 36 percent of children experience multiple deprivation.
6. 73 families are becoming homeless every month.
7. 300,000 have emigrated since the current government took power.
8. Despite the enormous emigration figures, 200,000 are still in search of a job.
9. We have the second highest prevalence of low pay in the entire OECD.
10. There are 130,000 people on the social housing waiting lists
11. The Phoenix charity expects 50,000 families to lose their homes in the next few years.
12. We have the second highest prevalence of under-employment in the EU15 (ie 147,000 workers who want more hours but their employer will not give them those hours).
13. We have record numbers of people (600) waiting on trolleys in our underfunded public hospitals.
14. 470,000 people have nothing left to spend after all bills are paid and 1.7 million say they have less than €100 to spend after all essential bills have been paid.
15. The number of millionaires in Ireland has increased from 16,000 in 2008 to 91,000 in 2014.
16. Water charges will be continued unless we achieve real change in Dáil Éireann.
17. 37,000 families are in mortgage arrears of two years or more.
18. 11,000 patients have been waiting 18 months or more for an outpatient appointment.
This is not a "recovery" for the vast majority of people in this country and it is certainly not the vision of the heroes of 1916. So on Saturday, 20th February 2016, we will be assembling at the Garden of Remembrance in memory of those who died for a fair Ireland, one that put people first instead of financiers, speculators and corporations.
See you all there: be part of the change that this country needs and deserves!
Print a flyer here: PDF See Feb20-Flyer.pdf
Print a poster here: PDF See Feb20-Poster.pdf
PDF of Flyer for Feb 20th
PDF of Poster for Feb 20th