Masks Are Nothing but Dress Code Loyalty... Wed Apr 14, 2021 16:36 | J.B. Shurk
Do You Want a Nice Little Microchip Unde... Wed Apr 14, 2021 15:36 | RT
Mick Jagger Releases Anti-Lockdown, Anti... Wed Apr 14, 2021 14:36 | Robert Wenzel
Why Did the US Conduct a Freedom of Navi... Wed Apr 14, 2021 13:36 | Kunal Purohit
US Halts J&J Vaccine Use After Blood-Clo... Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:36 | Noah Weiland
A Blog About Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Turkish President Calls On Greece To Comply With Human Rights on Syrian Refugee Issues Wed Mar 04, 2020 17:58 | Human Rights
US Holds China To Account For Human Rights Violations Sun Oct 13, 2019 19:12 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Stay Sceptical. Control the Hysteria. Save Lives.
News Round Up Mon Apr 12, 2021 01:51 | Jonathan Barr
A summary of all the most interesting stories that have appeared about the virus in the past 24 hours ? not just in Britain, but around the world.
The post News Round Up appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
As Vaccine Passports Are Rolled Out Across the World, What Price Freedom? Sun Apr 11, 2021 22:50 | Toby Young
Lockdown Sceptics has published an original piece by our in-house technology correspondent about the roll out of vaccine passports around the world and the dire consequences for personal freedom.
The post As Vaccine Passports Are Rolled Out Across the World, What Price Freedom? appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
UK Nears 40 Million First and Second Vaccine Doses Sun Apr 11, 2021 21:26 | Michael Curzon
A record number of second doses of Covid vaccines were administered in the UK on Saturday, pushing the country closer to a total of 40 million first and second doses.
The post UK Nears 40 Million First and Second Vaccine Doses appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
One in 400,000 Chance of Two Vaccinated People Catching a Symptomatic Infection From Each Other Indo... Sun Apr 11, 2021 16:50 | Michael Curzon
Why have vaccinated people been told not to meet indoors given that the risk of catching a symptomatic Covid infection is around one in 400,000 for two people who have been vaccinated?
The post One in 400,000 Chance of Two Vaccinated People Catching a Symptomatic Infection From Each Other Indoors appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Britain Sees Fastest Decline in Covid Cases in the World Sun Apr 11, 2021 16:44 | Toby Young
The Spectator has added a new table to its data hub showing the current level of Covid infection in different countries around the world relative to the peak. Britain has seen the sharpest decline in the developed world.
The post Britain Sees Fastest Decline in Covid Cases in the World appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
National - Event Notice
Thursday January 01 1970
Pre-Election Water Charges National Demonstration - Another Ireland Is Possible! -Sat 20th Feb
Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1 @ 2pm Sat 20th Feb
Right2Water/Right2Change are hosting a national protest against water charges and a festival for change ahead of the 2016 election.
'Another Ireland is Possible', but we have to fight for it. We have a Right2Water, a Right2Health, a Right2Education, a Right2Housing and we deserve a country that's not based on cronyism, corruption or greed, but instead one based on equality, democracy and social justice.
Here are 18 reasons to get out and join this historic demonstration:
1. Ireland is one of the most unequal countries in the European Union.
2. More than ten percent of people suffer from food poverty.
3. 1,500 children are living in emergency accommodation.
4. Lone parents – who are the most deprived group in the State with 63% already experiencing material deprivation – had their supports cut.
5. 36 percent of children experience multiple deprivation.
6. 73 families are becoming homeless every month.
7. 300,000 have emigrated since the current government took power.
8. Despite the enormous emigration figures, 200,000 are still in search of a job.
9. We have the second highest prevalence of low pay in the entire OECD.
10. There are 130,000 people on the social housing waiting lists
11. The Phoenix charity expects 50,000 families to lose their homes in the next few years.
12. We have the second highest prevalence of under-employment in the EU15 (ie 147,000 workers who want more hours but their employer will not give them those hours).
13. We have record numbers of people (600) waiting on trolleys in our underfunded public hospitals.
14. 470,000 people have nothing left to spend after all bills are paid and 1.7 million say they have less than €100 to spend after all essential bills have been paid.
15. The number of millionaires in Ireland has increased from 16,000 in 2008 to 91,000 in 2014.
16. Water charges will be continued unless we achieve real change in Dáil Éireann.
17. 37,000 families are in mortgage arrears of two years or more.
18. 11,000 patients have been waiting 18 months or more for an outpatient appointment.
This is not a "recovery" for the vast majority of people in this country and it is certainly not the vision of the heroes of 1916. So on Saturday, 20th February 2016, we will be assembling at the Garden of Remembrance in memory of those who died for a fair Ireland, one that put people first instead of financiers, speculators and corporations.
See you all there: be part of the change that this country needs and deserves!
Print a flyer here: PDF See Feb20-Flyer.pdf
Print a poster here: PDF See Feb20-Poster.pdf
PDF of Flyer for Feb 20th
PDF of Poster for Feb 20th