Upcoming Events

no events match your query!

Blog Feeds

Anti-Empire

Anti-Empire

offsite link Donetsk Militias Refuse Second Deploymen... Fri May 27, 2022 08:53 | Anti-Empire

offsite link These Are All the Russian Gains of the P... Fri May 27, 2022 03:12 | Anti-Empire

offsite link Israel Rejects US Request to Approve Arm... Thu May 26, 2022 08:28 | Barak Ravid

offsite link Poland Says Norway’s “Gigantic” Ga... Thu May 26, 2022 00:43 | Daniel Tilles

offsite link China-Bound Children in Ukrainian/Russia... Wed May 25, 2022 23:32 | Anti-Empire

Anti-Empire >>

The Saker
A bird's eye view of the vineyard

offsite link Hezbollah: 77 out of 128 MPs support resistance to Israel in new Lebanese Parliament Fri May 27, 2022 11:11 | amarynth
Description: Hezbollah?s Deputy Secretary General, Sheikh Naim Qassem, asserted in a recent interview on Al-Manar TV, that 77 out of the 128 MPs in Lebanon?s new Parliament support the strategic

offsite link Will NATO Aggression Force Russia to Extend the Special Operation Beyond the Ukraine? Fri May 27, 2022 10:57 | amarynth
By Batiushka for The Saker Blog Introduction: The Three Aims The three aims of the Russian Federation?s Special Military Operation in the Ukraine were clearly announced by President Putin at

offsite link Andrei Martyanov: Davos ?news?, real resources, Operational Art-2 Thu May 26, 2022 22:13 | amarynth
Please visit Andrei?s website: https://smoothiex12.blogspo... and support him here: https://www.patreon.com/beP... Attached article about COFM

offsite link Gonzalo Lira: Lysychansk, fire control, retreat and truth Thu May 26, 2022 18:54 | amarynth

offsite link Vladimir Putin addressed the plenary session of the 1st Eurasian Economic Forum Thu May 26, 2022 18:22 | amarynth
First Eurasian Economic Forum Also attending the meeting were Prime Minister of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Zhomart Tokayev, President of Kyrgyzstan Sadyr Japarov, Prime Minister of Belarus Roman Golovchenko, and Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Economic

The Saker >>

Public Inquiry
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005

offsite link Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap

offsite link Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony

offsite link Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony

offsite link Humanity: Zero chance of survival Anthony

offsite link RTE gives balance – accidentally? Anthony

Public Inquiry >>

Voltaire Network
Voltaire, international edition

offsite link Ukraine's military nuclear program Thu May 26, 2022 19:03 | en

offsite link Chinese Hypothesis on US Military Biological Experiments Wed May 25, 2022 21:41 | en

offsite link ?House of Russian War Crimes? inaugurated at Davos Tue May 24, 2022 17:19 | en

offsite link US Armed Forces will have to pay with their blood: General Milley Tue May 24, 2022 16:36 | en

offsite link A new war is being prepared for after the defeat in the face of Russia, by Thier... Tue May 24, 2022 10:00 | en

Voltaire Network >>

Minutes for Feb 2nd 2008

This contains Meeting Minutes for 2nd Feb and the agenda and actions to be taken.
Attendees: 4 people attended
Time: 12:30pm to 1:15:pm

Agenda:
1) Hosting of more torrent files/films
2) Videos Disabled
3) Open Day
4) Recruits/Features.

1) Discussion: About need to upload more films for torrent format.
Action
a) Ant to to write page about how to upload torrent file and what to do.

2) Videos are disabled because we don't have enough bandwidth. Existing bandwidth is around 10Mb/s and we already use 50%.
Action
a) To write up a page describing how and where to upload videos and link to them. i.e. to archive.org

3) Open Day: Discussion around this really ended up about having a stall on the Anarchist book fair on Mar 15th and maybe having a open meeting to tell people about how to get involved. The aims agreed were to try and get the Outreach leaflet ready for it.
Actions:
a) Ant will take to Eamon C about getting CDs for Route Irish film, having a stall and maybe showing a film.
b) Chkov to get the Outreach PDF from Reddy and to edit it for the text and images as part of preparation.
c) Mark, to make up pamphelets of existing recent good stories for distribution at the stall. d) Mark to follow up investigating if we can get Indymedia T-shirts, and associated costs etc.
e) Action to write up a story on Indy, requesting designs / help for T-Shirts.

4) Recruits/ Features.
Some discussion about recruitment of new moderators and how to get people interested, particularly in joining the email lists. It was suggested we need to document our decisions on the Indy static pages to help people speed up the learning process about the in and outs of Indymedia and thus enable them to get involved, understand the process, and contribute. There was also some discussion about emphasing to readers that Indy does not endorse everything that is written on the site. And some consideration to be given to writing features that fall on the criticism side.
Action:
a) Ant volunteered to try and get one feature out at the end of every week.

Next meeting to be on Sat, March 1st 2008
Agenda will be focused on Indy stall at bookfair on March 15th

© 2001-2022 Independent Media Centre Ireland. Unless otherwise stated by the author, all content is free for non-commercial reuse, reprint, and rebroadcast, on the net and elsewhere. Opinions are those of the contributors and are not necessarily endorsed by Independent Media Centre Ireland. Disclaimer | Privacy